1. The National Nude Gardening Day photograph competition (the “Competition”) is open to NZ residents aged 18 and over subject to paragraph 2 below.
2. Employees or agencies of Nude Gardening, its group companies or their family members, freelance contributors to Nude Gardening or anyone else connected with the Company may not enter the Competition.
3. The Competition is open to all photographers (both amateur and professional).
4. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the Competition, you must upload a photo at www.nudegardeningday.co.nz along with your details and all required fields completed.
7. We will not accept any photos that are physically mailed to us.
8. The image must not have been published previously in any other publication or website.
9. The Competition held over two weeks from October 19th 2021 until October 31st 2021. Entries will be gathered from the 19th and will be accepted up until 11.59pm on October 31st. Then 12 photos will be selected by Nude Gardening with each owner receiving a $50 prize. Voting will then commence from october 31st until 2.59pm to November 5th. The photo with the most votes on www.nudegardeningday.co.nz will be named as the grand prize winner and will receive a further $300.
10. Only one entry is permitted per person.
11. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You grant Nude Gardening:
a. Permission for your entry to be published on Nude Gardening websites including but not limited to .co.nz and nudegardeningday.co.nz (“Nude Gardening Websites”) and you grant Nude Gardening a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in Nude Gardening publications) for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions (including as described in paragraph 19); and
b. The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
12. You also hereby waive all your moral rights in your entry. Notwithstanding the afore-going waiver, in order to use entries as intended and advised in these Terms and Conditions, (i) Nude Gardening may need to modify entries, including but not limited to resizing, cropping or colour adjustment as necessary, provided thatNude Gardening shall endeavour in undertaking such modifications to maintain the integrity of your entry as originally created; and (ii) Nude Gardening shall provide a picture credit for all entries.
13. You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author. Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not include any trade marks, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties. If Nude Gardening has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions, then Nude Gardening may not consider it and may disqualify it.
14. Entrants confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the Competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Where an individual whose image is featured in a Competition entry is aged less than 18 years the entrants image will not be accepted.
Picking the winners
15. The Nude Gardening judging panel, together with an independent judge, will choose 12 winning entries from all the valid Competition entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Full details of the judging process and the names of the Judges are available on request by emailing email@example.com
16. When choosing the winner, the Judges will be looking for the most well composed, high quality, artistic and original image that evokes the best spirit of national nude gardening day.
17. The Judges’ decision of who the Winners are will be made on or before the 25th of October 2021 with the grand prize winner decided by voting on the nudegardeningday.co.nz website.
18. Each winner must have a valid New Zealand bank account to receive the cash prize. No physical cash will be transferred. Nude Gardening holds no responsibility for incorrect bank details provided by the winner.
18. 12 winners will receive a $50 cash prize which will be transferred via bank transfer.
19. 1 of the 12 winners (who receives the most votes) will receive the grand prize of $300, transferred via bank transfer.
20. Each Winner will be notified by Nude Gardening by telephone or email on October 26th 2021. If they are unable to be reached by December 12th 2021, they will forfeit the prize money.
21. Each Overall grand prize Winner will be notified by Nude Gardening by telephone or email on ocotber 30th 2021. If they are unable to be reached by December 12th 2021, they will forfeit the prize money.
22. Each winner will have their photo featured onto a 2021 calendar which will be printed, distributed to the public in New Zealand with all profits made going to a NZ charity.
23. We retain the right to substitute the prizes with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
Some other rules
24. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
25. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
26. No purchase is necessary.
27. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Competition and the winners shall participate in such activity on Nude Gardening’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by Nude Gardening and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Competition for an unlimited time, of the winners’ voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Nude Gardening and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the same.
29. Nude Gardening may pass entrants’ details to third parties and/or otherwise engage third party providers in connection with this Competition where the third party is acting on Nude Gardening’s behalf for the purposes of administering this Competition and/or any subsequent publicity, and/or for the purposes of sending you Nude Gardening’s marketing materials; and/or as otherwise required by law.
30. The Promoter of the Competition Nude Gardening Limited whose address is 162 Talbot St, Geraldine, New Zealand. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Nude Gardening for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
32. Nude Gardening accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting any prize. Nude Gardening further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
33. Nude Gardening reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Nude Gardening in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Nude Gardening reserves the right to discount votes if it suspects fraudulent bulk voting or multiple voting is taking or has taken place to inappropriately influence or manipulate the voting procedures.
34. Nude Gardening shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Competition where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
35. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand court system.